Set sail with Oceania Cruises' latest sensation, the Allura. Dive into 92 destinations, indulge in the finest gourmet experiences, and enjoy unrivaled luxury from spacious staterooms to unmatched onboard amenities. All aboard for an unforgettable journey!
Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, has revealed the Inaugural Season sailings for Allura, its newest ship, due to join the fleet in the summer of 2025. The 26 Inaugural Season sailings span more than 92 destinations on various seven- to 34-day voyages and are open for. The opulent newbuild will boast standard staterooms measuring an astounding 291 square feet, larger than many entry-level suites on some ultra-luxury cruise lines.
As the line’s second 1,200-guest Allura Class ship, she follows her sister, Vista, which launched to great global acclaim this past May in a glittering christening ceremony and sold-out debut season. On a journey to the ultimate Oceania Cruises experience, Allura’s monumental Inaugural Season is bound to excite any traveller’s desires!
Frank A. Del Rio, President of Oceania Cruises, commented: “Excitement is already building in advance of Allura’s debut. This beautiful new addition to our family embodies the dynamic and dazzling future of Oceania Cruises. Allura heralds the ultimate evolution of our onboard experience, and her Inaugural Season is designed to entice curious world travellers, to allow them to reconnect with well-loved favourite destinations and discover new ones for the first time.”
On top of exquisite destination itineraries, Allura is no exception when it comes to serving The Finest Cuisine at Sea®. Guests will marvel at specialty dining venues, including new signature restaurants Ember and Aquamar Kitchen, at no extra cost; and enjoy innovative and surprising cocktails served by master mixologists at the Founders Bar. On Allura, guests are called to experience the essence of greater luxury.
- A new onboard Crêperie, serving freshly made crêpes and waffles to order in the morning and a decadent array of gelatos in the afternoon.
- A new social hub, atop the ship, adorning sweeping views of the seascape and offering a perfect nook for quiet reflection. Where a living room ambiance meets learning, this new space sees The Library and digital center come together to serve our guests in a new way.
- One chef for every 10 guests, ensuring 50% of crew members are dedicated to culinary experiences.
- Only major cruise line to boast two Master Chefs of France.
- 5 specialty dining venues, including new signature restaurants Ember and Aquamar Kitchen, at no extra cost.
- 1,200 guests served by 800 crew members = two crew members for every three guests.
- The most spacious standard staterooms at sea – an astounding 291 square feet.
- Hundreds of immersive shore excursions and tours to choose from on each sailing.
- Onboard enrichment including art classes at Oceania Cruises’ much-loved Artist Loft, numerous guest speakers and sommelier demonstrations during exclusive Sommelier’s Choice and Cellar Master’s Wine Pairing Luncheons.
- An expansive Culinary Center, and an accompanying Chef’s Studio, where epicurean secrets will be shared by the talented onboard Chef Instructors.
Del Rio added: “Allura will continue the evolution of the Oceania Cruises experience. At their inception, our ships Marina and Riviera were heralded as two of the most beautiful and perfect cruise ships ever built; Vista, and now Allura, carry forward this vision, building on and embodying the evolution of perfection. We cannot wait to welcome Allura to the fleet.”